Speed Book-Clubbing: Inspiration in 90 Seconds
WHERE: Kendell College Auditorium - 900 North Branch Street, Chicago, IL 60622
WHEN: Wednesday, December 12 - 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Eat. Learn. Connect. And Read! What better way is there to empower and share with members of CFNN than through books?
Let’s face it. There are many reasons why you must join us. Here are a few:
- Winter is an ideal time to cuddle up on the couch with a book.
- There are books that you haven’t heard of that will help you to grow professionally and personally.
- There is always room on your book “bucket list.”
- You have the potential power to inspire and motivate others to create change.
Join us for an exciting evening of greeting, eating and reading. Here is what you need to do:
- RSVP “yes.” Leave a message with the title of the book you will be sharing.
- Bring a copy of your chosen book (social media, nutrition, psychology, science, etc). This is simply for “show and tell.”
- Be prepared to pitch the reason for which your book can help us grow. You’ll have 90 seconds. Be as creative as you’d like; there is no template.
- Be prompt. The show-and-tell will begin at 7:50pm.
This event is FREE to everyone. We are collecting donations for the food pantry so bring non-perishable goods or a monetary donation if you feel so kind.
There will be plenty of time for networking and refreshments before and after the show-and-tell.
Also, we will distribute a list of the authors and titles after the event.
We are very excited to see you there!